Pasublog is 1 year old!
March 11, 2010
Posted by on
Yes, today (March 11th) is the day my blog turns 1! A lot has happened this year on this weblog of mine~ I’ll get into that in a sec, first of all: Thank you all for visiting! Both regular visitors and newcomers, thank you so much! I actually just checked how many hits this blog got total and I was VERY surprised it passed 15,000!
(Click for bigger version) This photo above is a thank you to you and it also marks some of the highlights of the past year~
- The broken Mikuru is a post (I guess) ALL of you must have seen, as it is still on the top 5 most watched items EVERY DAY: Fake figma alert! Let’s compare it to the real one~
- “Super” Konata was my first 1/4 scale figure. A real big one XD I had to make some adjustments to get a background as high as her: FREEing’s 1/4 Konata Izumi Gym Uniform Ver.
- Sakura was my very first Nendoroid and still my fav. She’s such a cutie~ I can recommend the short anime (Penguin Musume Heart) to anyone! Nendoroid Sakura Nankyoku
- Haruhi & Giratina were used when I went to Pokemon Day 2009. I customized an old baseball into a Pokeball and took it with me for random photo’s~ My first (on still only) custom ever XD I choose you, Giratina!
- I thought the Birthday Pikachu card was fitting, especially after I showed you my collection of Pikachu cards a few days ago: Pokémon TCG: my old addiction
I learned lights are so important when making photo’s! Ever since I got my Canon SX1 I’ve been struggling to get some good lighting, but I still fail (as seen in the photo above). I just wish my main light wasn’t so crappy, and I can’t change it either since it’s built into the fan. When spring and summer arrive I’ll be able to take photo’s outside though~ I can hardly wait!
Some people inspire me a lot to keep working on the blog. First of all are the people who I know visit often because they comment on a lot of my posts! Thank you so much, Leonia, anonymous_object and TakeT0mb0! People like you make me want to update as often as I can! To all of you who also visit a lot but never comment, thank you as well of course! I wish I could see who you guys are so I could give you a plug, but thanks for visiting at least! ❤